- FIWARE enables Seville IPv6 Smartcity Pilot
- FIWARE at the Campus Party Europe 4th edition in Utrecht
- FI-ADOPT: Enhancing Education, Heath & Social Integration through Technology
- Glue & Blue: The mobile-orientated marketplace offering simple and personalized solutions
- FIWARE at TM Forum Live! 2016: 3 Smart Solutions, 3 Success Stories
FIA Project Management Plugin enables FI-CoDE users to create Future Internet Applications that use instances of FIWARE generic enablers
The FIWARE NGSI10 TestServer allows you to test your software that is intend to interact with various IoT Generic Enablers using the FIWARE NGSI10 binding, such as the IoT Broker Generic Enabler.
The FusionForge Connector allows to interact with tickets and tasks, of a project hosted into a FusionForge instance, directly from the IDE.
The myForge is the cloud-based environment that a developer (or a team) can use to set up the resources to support the development of software applications.
PROSA is an online testing framework targeted to ensure the constant availability of QoS monitoring data for a given service (used by a FI App).
The REST Client Generator allows to automatically create a Java client for a RESTful web service.
SoPeCo is a framework for systematic performance evaluations of software systems.
Trace Analyzer is an Eclipse plugin for graphical and numerical analysis of performance traces.
The Unit Functional Testing Framework (aka UFT Framework) is a framework to test REST services.